Going down this Friday night at the Emerald Coast Dragway! Weather is finally in our favor for some racing, gates at 5pm, track hot at 6pm, 850 Top Ten meeting front of staging lanes 8pm, we race until 11pm or later if we need to. Track will be on point, we’ll have nitrous & VP race fuel on hand as well, don’t forget about dinner w/Ms Sherry under the tower either!
$15 thru the gate, add $10 if you’re going down the track, kids 12 & under free as always.
LIST RACERS – If you’re currently ON one of the three top ten lists, your tech card is on the house this evening, come defend your spots, remember if you’re sitting still… you’re going backwards because the world is coming around you.
Whatever you had planned for Saturday July 7th is now irrelevant… Get ready for an evening of jet fuel, flying blower belts, the boards lit up with 200+MPH and a house packed full of heads up race cars!
Mustang Jet Car
Outlaw Pro Mods
Quick 8 Door Slammer “No-Mods”
FLYER COMING SOON!
Join us June 9th for our NHRA Summit ET Series, these races are 2nd week of every month at ECD with Sportsman (foot brake) racing on Friday Night and Super Pro ET / Pro ET / Jr Dragsters / Motorcycle ET racing Saturday.
We’ll be doing the lower entry fee’s and lower overall purse along with a high roller side pots in all of the ET classes besides Jr Dragsters (guaranteed purse on the Jr’s thanks to Grumpy’s Diesel). We did this during the Harrell Benefit race and not only did it work very well but it was also a lot of fun!
For any questions/comments/concerns feel free to comment below, shoot us an email or you may also give us a call at 8506033991, thanks! -Team ECD
Test-n-Tune, Fun Runs & Grudge Racing
Gates Open at 5pm
Racing 6:00pm to 11pm
$25 to race || $15 to watch
Kids 12 & Under FREE!!!
“There is an EXTREME Threat of flooding from Saturday through Tuesday along our coastal counties with widespread areas of flash flooding possible. Rainfall amounts of 6-12 inches are possible with localized higher amounts.” -NWS Mobile Thursday AM
We’re calling it now before anyone wastes too much time on travel plans. Even if it turns out to be 70*F and sunny all weekend, forecasts like this all week have demolished any sort of turnout on a minimum car count race. We were really looking forward to this format and will definitely try to get it in sometime later in the year. We’ll try to run Friday Frenzy weather permitting but the Memorial $5K’s have been called off. Thanks guys for your continued support and we look forward to racing with you all in the future! -RM