We wanted to stop and take a moment to thank each and every one of you who came out and supported our impromptu Sunday gathering/race in lieu of Saturday’s South Coast Heads Up rainout! We had 12 28X cars show up and race for a total purse of $2400 and 13 6.50 cars show up to race for a total of $1500 along with a few Jr’s battling it out, all of this while our normal Sunday Funday was going on! Arguably one of the most fun Sunday’s we’ve had out there at ECD in quite some time. Thanks again for all of your support guys and we all look forward to many bright years of racing in our future! -RM
Saturday’s South Coast Heads Up series points race has been postponed, rainout date TBD ASAP. We tried to be as optimistic as possible and hoped we’d have a replay of our pro-mod weekend a few weeks back where the forecast turned in our favor last minute but it just isn’t happening.
28″ Race Sunday $100 Buy in, track matches tech card 1:1, winner take all unless finalists decide otherwise amongst themselves. 6.50 guys, come out ready to race, don’t have a plan set in stone for you yet but we will before Sunday! Jr’s, you too!
Gates open at 10am instead of 11am Sunday, track hot no later than 12pm, we’ll be open as late as we need to wrap up the racing and plenty of time for our Sunday Funday crowd to get their passes in. $15 entry like normal, kids 12 & under free, supposed to be 70*F and sunny, see you out there!
Join us April 6-7 for the next evolution of the South Coast Heads Up Series, this time we’re running a true street class as well!
Due to overwhelming requests and one too many Friday’s getting rained out here lately we added March 23 and March 30th as Friday Frenzy dates! As always; gates open at 5pm, track hot by 6pm, we run to 11pm, $15 entry to crew/spectate $25 entry to drive, kids 12 & under free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, send us a message at our track facebook page or call/text 8506033991
Weather forecast is in our favor big time this weekend showing 70*F and sunny nearly all weekend! We’ll be open Friday AND Sunday this upcoming weekend! See you all out there!
We have too much moisture on the track and too much in the forecast for us to be able to do anything with tonight. If you’re headed our way for the racing tomorrow and planned on camping out, keep heading our way we’ll get you in the gates and situated. Gates open at 10am Saturday, hoping to follow the schedule on the flyer if weather will cooperate. We’re assuming the car count at the races will be low because of the weather keeping a lot of our out of town guys away so if you’re needing to test & tune head our way tomorrow we’ll fit you in the race schedule! Updates will be posted here, on our facebook and on our track phone all at the same time as they become available… thanks in advance! -Ryan