Saturday’s South Coast Heads Up series points race has been postponed, rainout date TBD ASAP. We tried to be as optimistic as possible and hoped we’d have a replay of our pro-mod weekend a few weeks back where the forecast turned in our favor last minute but it just isn’t happening.
28″ Race Sunday $100 Buy in, track matches tech card 1:1, winner take all unless finalists decide otherwise amongst themselves. 6.50 guys, come out ready to race, don’t have a plan set in stone for you yet but we will before Sunday! Jr’s, you too!
Gates open at 10am instead of 11am Sunday, track hot no later than 12pm, we’ll be open as late as we need to wrap up the racing and plenty of time for our Sunday Funday crowd to get their passes in. $15 entry like normal, kids 12 & under free, supposed to be 70*F and sunny, see you out there!