Friday Frenzy MAYBE but Sat/Sun $5k’s are done for

“There is an EXTREME Threat of flooding from Saturday through Tuesday along our coastal counties with widespread areas of flash flooding possible. Rainfall amounts of 6-12 inches are possible with localized higher amounts.” -NWS Mobile Thursday AM

We’re calling it now before anyone wastes too much time on travel plans. Even if it turns out to be 70*F and sunny all weekend, forecasts like this all week have demolished any sort of turnout on a minimum car count race. We were really looking forward to this format and will definitely try to get it in sometime later in the year. We’ll try to run Friday Frenzy weather permitting but the Memorial $5K’s have been called off. Thanks guys for your continued support and we look forward to racing with you all in the future! -RM


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.