With the epic amount of rainfall we’ve received over the past week and that we are continuing to receive now, we have no choice but to not even try to run tomorrow. The track is fresh scraped (no rubber base), it’s too wet to try and drag a fresh base on and the pits would be a muddy soup sandwich.

$10 Tuesday on January 1st is a weak maybe at this point, forecast shows nothing but rain until Friday next week… Good news is we’re planning on a Friday Frenzy, Saturday Bracket/ET Race Day and a Sunday Funday next weekend! and if the forecast holds true it’ll be SUNNY and 60*F!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.